Friday, September 2, 2011

HSD Sweet Spa and a Sweet surprise!

I know I've had my baby abandoned for a long while...


As a new mom it has been hard to make time for non-baby stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast!!! Seriously, I never thought a kiddie pool could be so much fun!! I know it wouldn't be that fun without the kiddo, but still. I'm enjoying my baby all the way.
But I have been also working on a new project. Something that I have been curious about for a while. And so today is the big day!!


Today is the official launch of HSD Sweet Spa!! 






Cupcake Bath Bombs





And to celebrate Im doing a giveaway!!!
In one week from today I will pick a random comment to win a gift box with a 4oz jar of Bath Salts, a 4oz jar of sugar scrub and 4oz bag of Bath Cookies all with the scent of winners choice.
Now since i need to do a shipping test, winner will also get a Cupcake, a Bath Bomb Cupcake that is. 

To enter all you have to do is go to my Etsy store ad tell me which product you like the best and in which fragrance you would like to try it (from the ones I have or one you would like me to have).


Giveaway closes Friday Sept. 30  at midnight (Eastern Time)
And the winner will be announced  Saturday Oct. 1 at noon, or as soon as Little G. lets me ;-D
Open to US residents only!

Good Luck, and let the comments begin!!!!!!


  
AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






COMMENT #4


CONGRATS ARTCAIN!!!!!




7 comments:

  1. Hi Hecmi, the Almond Biscotti Fuzzy Cookies sound awesome! Good luck on your new venture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the launch of HSD Sweet Spa. Sincere best wishes on a very successful venture Hecmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good, I wish I could smell then through the Internet!! :)

    Found you via the Etsy team forums. Am following you now. Best wishes.

    Miranda

    ___________________________________________________

    Art & Craft Blog: randamart.blogspot.com
    My Cancer Battle: ancoraimparo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!

    I would love to try your Passion Fruit Sugar Scrub!

    I prefer gentle scrubs over body wash lotions, especially to remove stubborn make-up. :)

    Buena suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like any of those things in lavender, chocolate or pumpkin spice. I LOVE to take baths. It's my favorite thing of the day almost. Good luck with everything!

    Crazed Momma
    www.crazedmomma.blogspot.com
    www.crazedmommacreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would like to try the Cinnamon Vanilla Cupcake Bath Bomb! I think that would be the perfect scent for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Giveaway!!!

    The sugar scrub sounds delicious in French vanilla.

    Thanks!
    vargas.enid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete