Monday, November 29, 2010

Im officially a Daring Baker ;) !!!!!!!

"La scoperta di un piatto nuovo è più preziosa per il genere umano che la scoperta di una nuova stella." Brillat- Savarin 

Yayyy!!!! My first Daring Baker challenge :) Crostata. I was a bit scared because this is something I have never done before. It was really interesting, and a learning experience. The recipe is really simple and easy to do. Just make sure you don't do like me and make sure you have all ingredients at hand and measured. And if by any chance yo ran out of flour with 1/4 of a cup missing do please go buy some more instead of using self rising flour instead.... IT WONT BE THE SAME!!!!!! As you can see my crostata looks puffy, but still... It was delish!!! 



I didn't had a tart pan, I just used a cake pan but left the sides half way so it wasn't too high.

I want to do this again!!! Let's see which  filling Ill use....


For the recipe you can go to The Daring Kitchen ... Do yourself a favor and go, there are lots of great recipes waiting for you ;)


Ciao...
Hecmi

No comments:

Post a Comment